Monday 7 January 2013

Book Boyfriend Monday - Ian Aberdeen

This week's book boyfriend is.....Ian Aberdeen from Vain by Fisher Amelie

Why is Ian book BF worthy well...

1) He has a heart of gold
2) He is gorgeous and has an african accent
3) He loves whole heartedly.

Here are some examples of why I love Ian:

His expression softened and he grinned at me.  "Your heart is startlingly beautiful. Sophie. " he stated after a brief moment of fixed gazes.

"I-I'm just-I knew you were beautiful, knew it so very well, but it's like I just woke up to the idea.  There's something about you now, Soph.  You exude something and I can't quite place my finger on it.  You practically glow with it. You devastate me," he said, clutching at his heart.

"The truth is I'm so deep in love with you, I can't see straight. The truth, I've been afraid to admit it to myself, let alone you. The truth is, I'm terrified."

He kissed me softly.  "I must be the most selfish person on this planet because I'm not going to fight you on that . I want you near me. Always."

"If we don't make out of this alive, Sophie Price, I want you to know that I've never loved anyone as much as I love you. You're it for me," Ian said

*Swoon* Oh Ian

All phrases and quotes from Vain by Fisher Amelie

241013017528588485_8rra1dte_c_large 



VAIN

by
If you’re looking for a story about a good, humble girl, who’s been hurt by someone she thought she could trust, only to find out she’s not as vulnerable as she thought she was and discovers an empowering side of herself that falls in love with the guy who helps her find that self, blah, blah, blah...then you’re gonna’ hate my story.

Because mine is not the story you read every time you bend back the cover of the latest trend novel. It’s not the “I can do anything, now that I’ve found you/I’m misunderstood but one day you’ll find me irresistible because of it” tale. Why? Because, if I was being honest with you, I’m a complete witch. There’s nothing redeeming about me. I’m a friend using, drug abusing, sex addict from Los Angeles. I’m every girlfriend’s worst nightmare and every boy’s fantasy.

I’m Sophie Price...And this is the story about how I went from the world’s most envied girl to the girl no one wanted around and why I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world.

***
“Hold me tighter,” I whispered against his teeth.  He clutched me closer yet not tight enough. “More,” I demanded.
He drew me firmer against him and I felt every ridge of his body.
“Is that close enough?” he laughed into my throat.
“Perfect,” I told him. 


From Goodreads.

2 comments:

  1. Swoon - definitely gonna have to read this soon.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh You Definitely want to read this one. The story is great and of course Ian is awesome as well. It is one of my all time favorite reads for sure. Enjoy! A great week as well. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.