Thursday 3 January 2013

Finale (Hush Hush #4)


Finale (Hush, Hush #4)

YA
Source: Hardcover 
 
by
Will love conquer all?

Nora and Patch thought their troubles were behind them. Hank is gone and they should be able to put his ugly vendetta to rest. But in Hank's absence, Nora has become the unwitting head of the Nephilim and must finish what Hank began. Which ultimately means destroying the fallen angels - destroying Patch.

Nora will never let that happen, so she and Patch make a plan: lead everyone to believe they have broken up, and work the system from the inside. Nora will convince the Nephilim that they are making a mistake in fighting the fallen angels, and Patch will find out everything he can from the opposing side. They will end this war before it can even begin.

But the best-laid plans often go awry. Nora is put through the paces in her new role and finds herself drawn to an addictive power she never anticipated.

As the battle lines are drawn, Nora and Patch must confront the differences that have always been between them and either choose to ignore them or let them destroy the love they have always fought for

  
From Goodreads
Goodreads-badge-add-plus 
 
My Review... 

I guess 2012 is the year of the end to many series and The Hush Hush series is one of them.  This has been a long journey with Nora and Patch and I am sad to see the end but also happy as well because all series need to come to an end. 

I really like this series and I especially have loved Patch the whole way through. Sometimes Nora can get on my nerves but Patch has never let me down.  Ahhhh! The dark brooding fallen angels you got of love em'.  

I don't want to give away any spoilers so I am going to leave this review on the more vague or generic side.  The book had many surprises, twists and turns. Some were happy, some were sad and some were WHAT? 

I liked this book and I liked the ending. I thought this series was ended well and I love Nora and Patch.  

Another series and book worth a read. 

4 thumbs up!
thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Lauren


Goodbye Patch & Nora!

Tumblr_mesvgrlpfr1rmivzko1_500_large

The Hush Hush Series:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.