Tuesday 5 March 2013

Never too Far (Too Far #2)

Never Too Far (Too Far #2)

New YA
Source: ibooks

by
He had held a secret that destroyed her world.

Everything she had known was no longer true.

Blaire couldn’t stop loving him but she knew she could never forgive him.
Now, she was back home and learning to live again. Moving on with life… until something happened to send her world spinning once again.
What do you do when the one person you can never trust again is the one that you need to trust so desperately?

You lie, hide, avoid, and pray that your sins never find you out. 


Synopsis from Goodreads


My Review...

What can I say about this book. Hmmmm there were so many parts that I adored and there were some others that I found a bit soft.  When I say soft it is not referring to 'you know' get your mind out of the gutter people. :)

In the first book I loved Rush's hardness and Blair's strength but in this book I found Blair weaker while Rush became too soft.  I still loved both of them but the true winner in this book is Woods and I can NOT wait to read his book.  Plus Ms. Abbi Glines is a genius when it comes to peaking our curiosity and dangling the carrot.  Grant and Nan? Could it be....I guess we will have to wait for Grant's book which is number 4.

Oh the stressors....first with Blair not wanting to tell Rush about the baby. Tsk Tsk Blair.  I think Grandma sums it up best.
"Every man deserves to know he has a baby.  Even if'n he ain't gonna be a part of its life he needs to know about it. You just keep that in mind." (loc 167 of 505 in iBooks)

Then there is Rush who just wants to love the baby but Blair is not fully letting him in yet. 

This was the only place I wanted to be. I slid my hand down and laid it flat over her stomach. The idea of what I was holding right now was humbling. (loc 363 of 505 ibooks)

  

To all this is my new Rush...... (who has been one of my past Book Boyfriends)


The journey of Rush and Blair is quite the roller coaster with all the angst and miscommunication. Tsk Tsk fictional characters if only we learned to discuss you would not get yourself in such a bind.  Such drama happened with them because of their effed up families and past and even though it was a journey I think Rush and Blair would agree that it was worth it in the end.  

4 Thumbs up! 
thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up 

Lauren 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.