Tuesday 19 March 2013

Reckless (Thoughtless #3)

Reckless (Thoughtless #3)

Adult/ new YA 18+
Source: Kindle

by
Can love survive when life gets Reckless?

When the band hits it big, Kiera and Kellan must ask themselves: Can their love for each other survive the constant pressures of superstardom? The friendships they've formed, the new family they've found, and the history they've forged will all play a part in helping them navigate the turbulent waters of the band's exploding popularity. A greedy executive hell-bent on success, a declining pop star looking for an edge, and a media circus that twists lies into truths are just some of the obstacles the lovers will have to overcome if they are going to remain together. Fame comes with a price-but will it cost Kiera and Kellan everything?


Synopsis from Goodreads


My Review..

I have to admit I was so excited and hesitant to read this because in the past Keira has driven me so bloody mad I wanted to punch her in the face so I was not sure if I could survive another woe is me session with Keira but she surprised me and blew me away with her evolution.  Then I realized that this journey was not just about the love story but it really was the evolution and depth of these characters and especially Keira.

I have always loved Kellan even from the beginning and in this book he did not let me down he was still sexy and sweet.  Ugh! the rose petal love notes *swoon*

Tumblr_mdb3b3bunl1rt1nbto1_500_large  

Even though I loved Keira and Kellan's love story I also loved Griffin and Anna.  Deep down Griffin may act like a douche but he really is a softy.  Now it would not be a good love story without a lot of drama and angst. Insert here.....bitch alert. WOW! Sienna was Trouble with a capital T. But without all that drama there wouldn't have been such a beautiful ending.


With Kiera it was truly beautiful to see how she became a strong woman. There were moments where I was on edge thinking she was going to fall back to her insecure habits but she rallied through a victor.  I also loved the every growing extended family that evolved from Keira and Kellan.  They were the bridge for everyone to come back together a bit of a chaotic bridge but a bridge non the less. 

The support that was given to Kellan was inspiring and a little confusing I thought I was the only one who loved Kellan Kyle but I know that I truly am one in a like a trillion there. :)

I loved the ending so much. I wish I could say more but than it would ruin it for others so we can't have that.   It was a truly beautiful story from the beginning of Thoughtless to the end in Reckless and it is definitely one of my favorite series by far. 





5 Fabulous Thumbs Up!
thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up
Lauren

If you missed the first two of the series click on pics for amazon links:
Thoughtless (Thoughtless, #1)Effortless (Thoughtless, #2)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.