Monday 27 August 2012

Book Boyfriend Monday - Jackson Cantrell

This weeks book boyfriend is Jackson Cantrell from A Night of Southern Comfort by Robin Covington

The Reasons why I love Jackson
1) He is hot, alpha, funny and manly
2) He is a bit broken (sigh my weakness with my book boyfriends)
3) He puts love first

Some examples of why I lurve him:

"I'll have what she's having. " With a nod, his mom scribbled on her pad. "Two sweet teas and two slices of chocolate peanut butter pie. " "Good Lord, woman, your dentist must love you." He choked out a laugh.

"Don't you get it? You don't need to apologize or beg for what you need. You ask for it and take it, or move on when the answer is no, but never be sorry for asking for what you need."

....We'll do whatever you want. Date me. Move in with me. Marry me. Make me beg. I don't care."

All phrases and quotes from A Night of Southern Comfort


A Night of Southern Comfort

(Adult Romance)

Source: Kindle
 
by

One night of passion...

Detective Jackson Cantrell never imagined that one night with an irresistible stranger would turn his life upside down. He’s spent years living in the shadows, but Dr. Michaela Roarke awakened a passion inside him he'd buried years ago.

He never expected the woman would turn out to be the governor's daughter...and his next assignment. The governor blackmails Jackson to secretly watch over Michaela and protect her from a stalker, or kiss his dream job at the FBI good-bye. Swearing to keep things strictly professional, Jackson moves in with Michaela. Too bad his heart can't keep the same promise.

But when the stalker's attacks quickly escalate beyond mere photographs to bodily harm, Jackson must race to save Michaela's life. And he’ll have to figure out how to keep her once she discovers his lie


From Goodreads
Goodreads_icon_50x50
My Review...

I loved this book! It was hot and passionate from the start. I liked the love story between Michaela and Jackson. The story was quirky, stimulating, heart breaking and felt real. 

Worth a read! 4 thumbs up! thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.