Monday 6 August 2012

Book Boyfriend Monday - Liam James

This Weeks Book Boyfriend is .......

Liam James from The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window by Kirsty Moseley

This is one of my favorite books. Here are some of the reasons why I love Liam

1) He has loved Amber since the first moment he saw her  
2) He sneaks in her bedroom every night to make sure she is safe, cherished and loved. *sigh*
3) He would do anything for Amber

Here are some examples of why Liam steals my heart:


"I'm not leaving until you stop crying," he stated, pulling me down so that we were now laying on my bed, facing each other. 

"Liam, what do you want from me?" I asked quietly, looking at my soaked sneakers.  He put his finger under my chin and lifted my face so I had to look at him. "Everything," he said simply.

"I've been crazy about you since the first time I saw you, Angel, but your brother wouldn't let me anywhere near you. All this time it's only ever been you." 

"You're my girlfriend, Angel," he purred seductively, kissing my lips lightly. "My girl." He kissed me again. "The only one I want."

"Just so you know though, both of my personalities have loved you forever," he said, shrugging and grinning at me.

"I love you, Angel."

Quotes and passages from The Boy Who sneaks in my bedroom window by Kirsty Moseley


The Boy Who Sneaks in my Bedroom Window


Amber Walker and her older brother, Jake, have an abusive father. One night her brother's best friend, Liam, sees her crying and climbs through her bedroom window to comfort her. That one action sparks a love/hate relationship that spans over the next eight years.

Liam is now a confident, flirty player who has never had a girlfriend before. Amber is still emotionally scarred from the abuse she suffered at the hands of her father. Together they make an unlikely pair.

Their relationship has always been a rocky one, but what happens when Amber starts to view her brother's best friend a little differently? And how will her brother, who has always been a little overprotective, react when he finds out that the pair are growing closer? Find out in The Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window.


From Goodreads
Goodreads_icon_50x50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.