Tuesday 21 August 2012

Our First Dance


Our First Dance

(Adult Romance)
Source: eARC/NetGalley
by

Bad-boy impresario Damien Johnson lives to capture the spotlight and play the field. Dancing too close to the flame got him burned once before, so a relationship definitely isn't in his master plan. But the beautiful newcomer to his ballet company has all the right moves—and is proving to be a challenge he's not sure he can resist.…Natasha Carter is committed to becoming a prima ballerina. So Damien Johnson is the kind of temptation she doesn't need, no matter how dazzling his technique. She's sure she can keep the unexpected passion between them strictly professional and achieve everything she's worked so hard for. But every step, every caress and every tantalizing kiss is making Natasha question if a forever without Damien is really a dream worth achieving.… 

From Goodreads

Goodreads_icon_50x50

My Review....

I was not sure what to expect when I read this book but I was pleased with this read. It was a pure love story with not a lot of drama. It felt like a good old fashioned read with a happy ending. I can't wait to read the next and find out more.

I liked the premise of the story. It felt real and not stretched. I liked the chemistry between Damien and Natasha.  I liked all of the side characters of Damien's and Natasha's friends and family. 

I don't have too much to say it was one of those books that is a sweet read that just makes you feel good.

4 thumbs up!
thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Our First Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.