Friday 24 August 2012

My Forever (Next Door Boys #3)



My Forever (Next Door Boys #3)

(LDS YA Fiction)
Source: Kindle
by

Dani is mortified that she’ll finish her senior year of high school as the pregnant girl, and has no idea how to tell her father, who is also the pastor of her church.

When her friend, Michael, sits down next to her in the hallway at school, it leads her inside the doors of the Mormon church, a group she’s been warned against for years. Dani begins to listen to the small voice in her heart even as her world crumples around her.

Her old friends aren’t around anymore. And when her father discovers not only her pregnancy, but her involvement in the LDS faith, he asks her to leave his house.

Dani’s life is turned upside down as she moves states, tries to find parents for her unborn baby, and says goodbye to her friend, Michael, as he leaves for two years to serve a mission.

My Forever is a novel about the struggle to find the balance between what your head screams for you to do and the power of following the quieter voice inside your heart - wishing for a time when they both say the same thing.


From Goodreads

Goodreads_icon_50x50


My Review....

So I just have to say that I love this series and I so hope that there will be more. 

In this story you feel for Dani right away especially when she finds out quickly about hard reality when we make wrong choices sometimes.  With this she sees truth of her family and friends when she is in need. Thankfully she finds Michael who helps her see the light and with his family gives the support that she needs so she can fulfill her true destiny. 

I loved Michael right away and was so sad that he had to go on his mission but I loved the continuing support Dani got even when he was not there. I know Dani had to find herself but I was so frustrated with her dating choices while she was away but I know that needed to happen so she could really see what she wanted and needed of a partner. 

Now let me tell you I was thrilled to have Leigh and Brian return in this book with their open hearts and loving family.  How it all works out for everyone is truly heart warming. 

This series is worth a read for sure. 

5 Super Duper Thumbs up! 

thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.