Monday 22 April 2013

Book Boyfriend Monday - Kellan Kyle

So this week I decided to go for my long time book boyfriend.....Kellan Kyle from the Thoughtless Series by S.C. Stephens.

Even though I may have not liked how Kellan and Kiera got together but  from his gorgeous looks, his love notes and everlasting love he won my heart.

Some of the other reasons of why Kellan is my BF are:

  1. He had never been in love before but once someone stole his heart he went all in and it was amazing
  2. His love notes make my heart swell
  3. He is sexy, great in bed and when he loves all he sees is her *swoon*






Some of the examples of how Kellan made me swooon:


"Forgive me...please. I tried to forget you. it didn't work...I just wanted you more. God, I've missed you. I'm sorry I hurt you. I've never wanted anyone like I want you.  Every girl is you to me.  You're all I see...You're all I want. I want you so much. I want you forever. Forgive me...I love you so much." Thoughtless

"I don't care what you do, Keira, I just want you with me." Effortless

I'd rather hold a beautiful girl than be all bruised tomorrow. I need to be close to you. Every girl is you to me. You're all I see...you're all I want. We could be amazing together. You wreck me. Stay. Stay with me. Work it out with me. Just don't leave me...please I'm sure that I want my life to always have you in it. We're married...you're my wife. I love you.   Reckless

"I love you too, Keira. Just you. You're my always."  Reckless

"Did I ever tell you that I noticed you the second you walked into Pete's with Denny?"  I looked up at him surprised. "Really? While you were playing? With all those people in the bar?"  Walking backwards, Kellan pulled me towards the double doors to the large, rectangular building. "Yep. It was like an electric current zipped around the room when you stepped through the doors. Like I knew I'd never be the same from that moment forward."   Reckless

All quotes are from the ebook versions of the Thoughtless series by S.C. Stephens


Thoughtless (Thoughtless #1)

by
For almost two years now, Kiera's boyfriend, Denny, has been everything she's ever wanted: loving, tender and endlessly devoted to her. When they head off to a new city to start their lives together, Denny at his dream job and Kiera at a top-notch university, everything seems perfect. Then an unforeseen obligation forces the happy couple apart.

Feeling lonely, confused, and in need of comfort, Kiera turns to an unexpected source—a local rock star named Kellan Kyle. At first, he's purely a friend that she can lean on, but as her loneliness grows, so does their relationship. And then one night everything changes...and none of them will ever be the same 



Effortless (Thoughtless #2)

by
After being caught in the middle of a love triangle which led to a devastating betrayal, Kiera pledged to learn from the mistakes she’d made. She was determined to never again inflict that kind of pain on anyone, especially the soulful, talented man who held her heart. But life offers new challenges for every relationship, and when Kiera’s love is put to the ultimate test, will it survive? Love is easy . . . trust is hard 


Reckless (Thoughtless #3)

by
Can love survive when life gets Reckless?

When the band hits it big, Kiera and Kellan must ask themselves: Can their love for each other survive the constant pressures of superstardom? The friendships they've formed, the new family they've found, and the history they've forged will all play a part in helping them navigate the turbulent waters of the band's exploding popularity. A greedy executive hell-bent on success, a declining pop star looking for an edge, and a media circus that twists lies into truths are just some of the obstacles the lovers will have to overcome if they are going to remain together. Fame comes with a price-but will it cost Kiera and Kellan everything?



All synopsis from Goodreads

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.