Monday 8 April 2013

Book Boyfriend Monday - Parker "Shy" Cage

This week's Book Boyfriend is going to be Parker "Shy" Cage from Own the Wind (Chaos #1) by Kristen Ashley.

After reading Own the Wind I can't seem to get Shy out of my head so what better way to cherish that then him being my book boyfriend.

Why is Shy Book BF worthy well it's pretty simple
  1. He is a beautiful badass who loves something fiercely.
  2. He says things life "Gone for you" how can we not love him
  3. He will put Tabby first before anything else.

Some of the reasons that Shy stole my heart:
 "I have never, not once, not in my life, made love to any woman. Not once. Not until what I just did with you." loc 1914

"You lost that guy, respect you found the strength to carry on. Know this, Tabby, I lost you, it would be sixty years of goin' through the motions. I know that in my dick. I know it in my gut. I know it in my heart. I know it deep down in my goddamned soul." loc 2759

 "Babe, we may not be an old married couple but we got a lot of time in and, just pointin' out, at first, I was into you so I paid attention. Then I was fallin' in love with you so I paid more attention. Then I was in love with you. so I figure you get where it went from there...." loc 3698

All quotes and phrases from Own the Wind Kindle Version by Kristen Ashley

Own the Wind (Chaos #1)

by
Too hot to handle...

Tabitha Allen grew up in the thick of Chaos--the Chaos Motorcycle Club, that is. Her father is Chaos' leader, and the club has always had her back. But one rider was different from the start. When Tabby was running wild, Shy Cage was there. When tragedy tore her life apart, he helped her piece it back together. And now, Tabby's thinking about much more than friendship...

Tabby is everything Shy's ever wanted, but everything he thinks he can't have. She's beautiful, smart, and as his friend's daughter, untouchable. Shy never expected more than friendship, so when Tabby indicates she wants more--much more--he feels like the luckiest man alive. But even lucky men can crash and burn...

Synopsis from Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.