Saturday 27 April 2013

Willing Victim Review

Willing Victim

Adult Erotica
Source: Kindle
by
For the past couple years Laurel's been coasting, hiding in the backseat while her life drifts off course. Then one summer afternoon a tall, built bruiser named Flynn strides in and steers her straight into an infatuation she never saw coming.Flynn introduces Laurel to things she's never imagined-to the violent but exciting realm of the underground boxing circuit, to rough sex and even rougher role-playing, and to an attraction she craves even as it intimidates her. As Flynn invites her deeper into his world and his life, Laurel has to make a choice-let fear keep her holed up where it's safe, or take a chance and fight for the man who makes her feel more alive than she'd dreamed possible.Reader Advisory: Although all sex acts are 100-percent consensual, Willing Victim contains role-playing scenarios that may upset some readers who are sensitive about rape, even in a simulated capacity

Synopsis from Goodreads


My Review...


Ok. Flynn may have dirtied talked his way into my heart.  This book was raw, dirty, powerful and sweet.

"He gets off on being rough and domineering and cruel, but it's not who he is."

This is not your typical love story but still has a HEA.  Flynn knows what he wants in the bedroom and only so many woman can fit that criteria until he meets feisty Laurel.  She was unsure of what she wanted out of life until she meets Flynn then she realizes it is not just about wants but more about needs and what Laurel needs is Flynn to fulfill all of her DARK unknown fantasies and open up her sexual awareness.

"Listen, kiddo," he said. "I'm a selfish prick, and I want to be the greatest f@ck of your life and ruin you for every man who comes after me. But I'm not a mind reader, so I need some help. Otherwise I could end up as the douchebag who's got shitty taste in wine and totally traumatized you when you were thirty." 



Flynn is not only a dirty talker he has a simple yet loving loyal heart.

"You keep busting my balls and I might just trick you into sticking around."
 

"I'm happy to be your f@ckbuddy, Laurel, but I'm not afraid of getting attached to you either. I'm a pretty simple creature."
Oh Flynn be still my heart!

4 Down and Dirty Thumps up!
thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up
Lauren




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.