Saturday 6 April 2013

My Master: Rebecca's Lost Journal: Volume 4

Rebecca's Lost Journals, Volume 4: My Master (Inside Out Novellas #4)

Release Date: May 20/13
Erotica/BDSM
by
A Simon & Schuster eBook. Simon & Schuster has a great book for every reader.

Synopsis from Goodreads


Source: eARC for honest review

My Review...

I am so thrilled that I have been the opportunity of reading this series.  I have said in the past that I love this series and I am so enveloped with the whole story and I still do NOT have a hot ass clue of who the Master is. Grrrrrr! ;)

I'm starting to get some suspusicions but there are still a few players in the equation that make me question every motive of everyone in the book while trying to figure out if he is the one.

In this installment we find out more about Rebecca and her Master and the intricities of their relationship.


We also see how much this lifestyle is effecting Rebecca and the torment it is causing her.  Is this relationship enough for her? Can she find her way withing this life?

These journals take you right into the mind of Rebecca and you feel like your are going through what she is going through even though you don't know who the master is you still feel their connection and the depth of their relationship.

Again another 5 spanking thumbs up for me.
thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Lauren 

Pre-order Here: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.