Friday 5 April 2013

One Week Girlfriend

One Week Girlfriend (Drew + Fable #1)

New YA
Source: Kindle
by
New Adult Contemporary Romance

**Mature situations and sexual content - recommended for ages 17+**


Temporary. That one single word best describes my life these last few years. I’m working at a temporary job until I can finally break free. I’m my little brother’s temporary mother since our mom doesn’t give a crap about either of us. And I’m that temporary girl all the guys want to get with because I give it up so easily. According to the rumors, at least.

But now I’m the temporary girlfriend of Drew Callahan, college football legend and all around golden guy. He’s beautiful, sweet—and he’s hiding way more secrets than I am. He’s brought me into this fake life where everyone seems to hate me. And everyone seems to want something from him. The only thing he seems to want though is…

Me.

I don’t know what to believe anymore. All I know is, I think Drew needs me. And I want to be there for him.

Forever. 


Synopsis from Goodreads


My Review...

So I saw that I few of my peeps on Goodreads and recommended this books so I thought what the hell. Why not.  I am so happy that I read it.  My heart is still coming down from the holy shit did that really happen part of the book.

This book was great right from the start.  You knew they both had baggage and you knew that Drew's was worse and pretty bad but at 83% of the book and your suspicions came to light I was like "WTF". I couldn't believe it and I was so shocked to have it come to light and so disturbed by Adele.  What a nasty piece of work she is.



But for Drew and Fable together they healed and moved on while they tried until the bitch from hell played her card. Is their love strong enough to keep them together? I guess we will find out in book 2 since this ending was not complete ;( why oh why do authors need to play with my heart like that. :)

Where there is love, there is pain - Spanish Proverb loc 2891 



Even though Drew and Fable have come from different versions of Hell together they stunning and complete one another without even realizing it.




Great book and can't wait for book 2

4.5 thumbs up!
thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up . 5
Lauren 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.