Monday 7 October 2013

Book Boyfriend Monday - Cameron Malone

This week goes hands down to the sweetest surfer/bartender/heartbreaker - Cameron Malone from Tease (Take it Off Novel) By Cambria Hebert

How did Cam take this week's title but being super awesome as well as....
  1. He is super sweet and protective
  2. Once he knows what he wants he doesn't shy away from the possibility. He just goes all in.
  3. He can pull off the uniform of no shirt, fedora and bow tie like nobody's business.


Some examples of how Cam stole my heart:
"Trust me, the thought of burying myself deep inside you is going to haunt me the rest of the day. But if I sleep with you now, you will always wonder if it's the only thing I wanted from you."

"Baby, get the sleep now while I'm offering it to you because the minute you become mine, sleep won't come as often."

"Your virginity. You didn't give it to the wrong guy. I know we moved fast. I know you probably think I'm going to disappear like the sun on a cloudy day. But I'm not going anywhere. I'd still be here if you hadn't given yourself to me. But you did. And you know that part is just one of the many pieces of you that I plan on claiming. Pieces that I never plan to let go of."

"It's just me and you right now.  I'm going to take my time with you tonight. I'm going to touch you gently, not because I think you're broken, but because to me you're something to be cherished.  And because the only way to completely chase away the dark from your mind is to fill you up so completely with light that the darkness has nowhere to hide."

"I think I love you," he whispered. "No. I don't think I know." He brushed the hair back away from my face. "I'm so in love with you it scares me."

All phrases and quotes from kindle version of Tease by Cambria Hebert

Tease (Take It Off #2)

by
You can look, but you can't touch...

Harlow is a broke college student. When her tuition assistance is taken away, she is faced with a choice: admit to her mother she couldn't hack it on her own or make a lot of money fast.

So she gets a good-paying job.

As a stripper.

She thought it would be easy, but it turn out being sexy is a lot harder than she thought. When a few mishaps work in her favor, she manages to hang on to her job and catch the eye of the Mad Hatter's best-looking bartender, Cam.

She's also caught the eye of someone who wants to do more than look, someone who's decided she's nothing but a tease.

As the clothes come off, Harlow finds herself caught between list and murder, The only thing she knows for sure is that her new risqué job is a lot more than she bargained for.

Synopsis from Goodreads

PURCHASE TEASE ON KINDLE

2 comments:

  1. well holy moly this post made me pinch myself!! so awesome!!!! I LOVE those quotes. *Sigh* Cam is total book boyfriend material!!!

    Thank you so much for picking Cam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so very welcome! Love this book and the series as a whole

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.