Wednesday 2 October 2013

Giving it to the Bad Boy (Tattooed and Pierced #1) - Review

Giving it to the Bad Boy (Tattooed and Pierced #1)

by
Tattooed and Pierced, 1

It all started when Kiera gave the bad boy her virginity...

Kiera knew Reese Trenton wasn't for her, but she couldn't stay away. He was rough around the edges, tattooed and pierced, and fiercer than any guy she had ever met. He knew too much about sex, got drunk, and started far too many fights. He was a bad boy, but Kiera still wanted him in the worst kind of way.

Reese's life is lonely, despite always being surrounded by people. He's only wanted one thing, and that is Kiera Sheppard, the girl he has watched from afar for four years. As they grow closer, Reese wants to give her everything and show her he is worthy of her love. But his sordid past tears their bond and he doesn't know if he can redeem himself and show her she is the most important thing in his broken life.



Source: Kindle
Genre: Mature YA Contemporary

My Review... 

So what do you think when you see the series called tattooed and pierced?  A bad boy.

But I got was just a sweet sappy story with not the angst and bad ass that I was expecting.

I still liked the story it just wasn't what I expected is all and some areas fell a bit short for me.

Reese is the bad boy of the high school with shit parents and a huge heart.

Kiera is the smart girl not belonging to the in crowd.

Unbeknownst to each other but have secretly be crushing on one another. 

Due to a potential situation that could have gone wrong Reese saves Kiera.

After this he finally has the chance to get to know her and win her heart.
 "I'm not looking for your sympathy, but your acceptance." His eyes searched her, as if he could see into her soul. "Could you accept me for who I am, Kiera?"

Kiera and Reese quickly fall into a relationship until self doubt, stubbornness and a catty bitch get in the way causing them to fall apart.
 "I want so much more with you, Kiera..."
Once they get over their stubborn ways and find their way back to one another then a bit of steam is unleashed. 

Sweet story about two kids going against the norm and finding love. 
"In my life, I've never loved anything more than you." 
I am curious though to find out how the series is going to grow.

3 Sweet Thumbs up!
thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up
Lauren

PURCHASE GIVING IT TO THE BAD BOY - KINDLE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.